Keep Me Home
Excuse This House
Learned in Daycare
Child Comes Home Messy
What Is In Your Bag Today?
Nothing in my bag?
Ten Commandments for Parents
Quality Family Childcare
Childcare is Priceless
I Love My Job
WHY I LOVE MY JOB!!
22 Reasons to do Child Care
1. You don't have to fight 5:00 traffic.
2. You don't have to worry about your boss getting mad because you missed a
3. The cafeteria always has your favorite foods.
4. You can wear shorts or jeans to work every day if you want to.
5. You can go barefooted if you want to.
6. You don't have to sit at a desk all day. You can get up and down and move
around whenever you want to.
7. You don't have to ask someone if you can go to the bathroom or go get
something to drink.
8. You can go outside whenever you want to.
9. It's okay for the people you work around to hug you and kiss you and tell you
they love you all day long.
10. If your children call because they forgot something or need something you
don't have to deal with a boss just to take care of it.
11. You know all the latest in kids songs, fashions, sayings and health issues.
Which is only helpful and amazing to the person you're standing next to in line
at the grocery store and they're holding their first child...they'll be amazed
at how much you know. LOL
12. You usually know more than the people you work around. You will notice I
didn't say smarter...it's just that we've been here longer so life's experiences
have taught us a lot. If it was boiled down to year for year the odds are we may
be losing some ground in the smarter than department!!!! LOL
13. NAP TIME!!!!!!!
14. No one gets onto us for answering our email.
15. We can take personal calls without getting in trouble.
16. When we are having a bad day no one says, "Well what's wrong with you? PMS?"
17. We can pass gas without having to light a match!!!! I know...GROSS...but
18. Don't have to put up with all of the office politics!!!
19.I get paid to play with play doh and finger paint.
20.We hold all our office meetings at the zoo and the park. LOL
21. You can actually eat with your fingers and enjoy it.
22. You don't have to drive to your job in the snow and ice!
23. Through the years, watching the children grow from babies to through
early school years, then finding them on MySpace.com, and they're adults now,
and they remember you, IS THE BEST!!